This JJM Investments Limited property was built around the 1920’s for the Watford Gas and Coke Company, later Eastern Gas Company, now British Gas, as a two storey showroom and office.
It is a character building in the Georgian style with five dormer windows to the roof space, decorative stone cornice and Georgian sash windows.
To the rear of the building there are four parking spaces.
This property consists of a ground floor entrance and the firt floor.
The property was purchased by Paul Mansworth of JJM Investments Limited on 28th October 1996 at auction from British Gas.
The office is currently leased to Maffey and Brentnall Solicitors.
Size: The first floor is approximately 314.65 square metres, 3,387 square feet.
Gross frontage 18.29 metres, 60 feet. Depth 29.26 metres, 96 feet.